Welcome to OpenABM & CoMSES
- Aug 17, 2015 to Aug 28, 2015 - Multi-platform International Summer School on Agent-Based Modelling & Simulation for Renewable Resources Management
- Aug 23, 2015 to Sep 03, 2015 - Integrated, gendered Systems Modelling Research Approach to Dryland Systems: From Concepts to Practices and Implementation
- Sep 03, 2015 to Sep 04, 2015 - 11th Artificial Economics Conference
- Sep 14, 2015 to Sep 18, 2015 - Social Simulation 2015
- Sep 15, 2015 to Sep 16, 2015 - Call for participation: ESSA@work 2015 - Conference Edition
Jun 11: Below is an opening for a marine policy position that is very nicely designed for someone with complex systems modeling background in Marine social-ecological systems, management and policy. Please distribute widely. The University of Maine’s School of Marine Sciences is seeking to fill a tenure track assistant professor position in marine policy. We seek a social scientist from any discipline interested in marine and/or coastal issues. The successful candidate is expected to begin in 2016. Review of applications will begin July 1, 2015, and will continue until the position is filled. For more details about the position or how to apply, please see: . For further information, please contact Dr. Teresa Johnson, Chair of the Search Committee, at .