Welcome to OpenABM & CoMSES
- Jul 05, 2015 to Jul 10, 2015 - International Summer School: How to model human decision making in social-ecological agent-based models
- Jul 06, 2015 to Jul 17, 2015 - Summer School: The Computational Turn - Simulation in Science
- Jul 09, 2015 to Jul 17, 2015 - Dresden summer course in agent/individual-based modeling
- Jul 10, 2015 to Jul 12, 2015 - SwarmFest 2015, University of South Carolina, July 10-12
- Jul 26, 2015 to Jul 30, 2015 - Cross-Cultural Decision-Making (CCDM)
Call For Papers Deadlines
Jun 11: Below is an opening for a marine policy position that is very nicely designed for someone with complex systems modeling background in Marine social-ecological systems, management and policy. Please distribute widely. The University of Maine’s School of Marine Sciences is seeking to fill a tenure track assistant professor position in marine policy. We seek a social scientist from any discipline interested in marine and/or coastal issues. The successful candidate is expected to begin in 2016. Review of applications will begin July 1, 2015, and will continue until the position is filled. For more details about the position or how to apply, please see: . For further information, please contact Dr. Teresa Johnson, Chair of the Search Committee, at .