Welcome to OpenABM & CoMSES
- Sep 08, 2014 to Sep 12, 2014 - ESSA Summer School in Social Simulation – 2014
- Sep 08, 2014 to Sep 19, 2014 - 4th edition of MISS-ABMS: “Multi-platform International Summer School on Agent-Based Modelling & Simulation for Renewable Resources Management”
- Sep 15, 2014 to Sep 19, 2014 - Short course in individual/agent-based modelling
- Sep 15, 2014 to Sep 19, 2014 - Railsback & Grimm agent- / individual-based modeling short course
- Sep 18, 2014 to Sep 19, 2014 - Recent Developments and Future Directions in Agent-Based Modelling in Population Studies
Call For Papers Deadlines
- Sep 07, 2014 - Complexity in Business Conference
- Sep 08, 2014 - ComMod Postgraduate Course in Wageningen
- Sep 26, 2014 - EUMAS 2014 - 12th European Conference on Multi-Agent Systems
- Sep 28, 2014 - The VII International Workshop on Nature Inspired Cooperative Strategies for Optimization
- Oct 01, 2014 - Agent-Based Modelling for the Social Scientist
This model investigates the link between prescribed growth in body size, population dynamics and density dependence through population feedback on available resources.
more → Horse population dynamics
Jul 27: New article describing CoMSES and its goals published in Environmental Modeling & Software.