Welcome to OpenABM & CoMSES
- May 27, 2013 to May 30, 2013 - European Conference on Simulation and Modelling, May 27-30, Aalesund Norway
- May 29, 2013 to Jun 02, 2013 - Agent-Based Models of Geographical Systems
- Jun 03, 2013 to Jun 06, 2013 - Advanced Repast Training Course at Argonne
- Jun 10, 2013 to Jun 11, 2013 - Conference on Media Opinion Dynamics - ICT applications to Non-Equilibrium Social Sciences
- Jun 17, 2013 to Jun 19, 2013 - WEHIA-COST PhD School on "Agent-based modeling and policy design for financial crises"
Call For Papers Deadlines
- May 25, 2013 - SIMEX'2013
- May 31, 2013 - Advanced Repast Training Course at Argonne
- Jun 03, 2013 - CSSSA 2013: Computational Social Science Society of the Americas Conference
- Jun 07, 2013 - Symposium on Social Networks and Social Contagion
- Jun 07, 2013 - Complex Systems in Prehistoric Research
Site Updates/New Features
Apr 30: CoMSES is now partnering with journals to promote the preservation of model code in the model library.
Apr 26: CoMSES is pleased to announce a new feature for the Computational Model Library (CML): Community Comments. The CoMSES community is welcome to post comments and ratings on models in the library.
Apr 25: The CoMSES Network has organized an Educational Channel on YouTube, containing videos created or curated by CoMSES members. It can be viewed at: http://www.youtube.com/user/CoMSESNet/
Apr 23: CoMSES is please to announce a new feature for the Computational Model Library and the CoMSES Network: Model Reviews and Certification. Model authors may request that their models be reviewed for completeness and fulfilling CoMSES Modeling Standards. Models that meet these modeling standards will be certified and will display a Certification badge.