Welcome to OpenABM & CoMSES
- Jun 20, 2013 to Jun 22, 2013 - WEHIA 2013: 18th Annual Workshop on Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents
- Jun 21, 2013 - Institutions as social constructs and social construction through institutions
- Jun 28, 2013 to Jul 02, 2013 - Agent-based Computational Economics at the Westerns 2013
- Jul 04, 2013 to Jul 12, 2013 - 7th TU Dresden Introductory Course in Individual- and Agent-Based Modeling
- Jul 06, 2013 to Jul 07, 2013 - ECoMASS Workshop at GECCO 2013
Call For Papers Deadlines
- Jun 28, 2013 - Multi-platform International Summer School on Agent-Based Modeling & Simulation
- Jul 01, 2013 - PRIMA 2013 - 16th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Multi-Agent Systems
- Jul 01, 2013 - Modelling and Simulation for Decision Support @ Bayreuth University Summer School
- Jul 05, 2013 - European Simulation and Modelling Conference
- Jul 25, 2013 - SocInfo2013
Apr 30: CoMSES is now partnering with journals to promote the preservation of model code in the model library.
Apr 26: CoMSES is pleased to announce a new feature for the Computational Model Library (CML): Community Comments. The CoMSES community is welcome to post comments and ratings on models in the library.
Apr 25: The CoMSES Network has organized an Educational Channel on YouTube, containing videos created or curated by CoMSES members. It can be viewed at: http://www.youtube.com/user/CoMSESNet/
Apr 23: CoMSES is please to announce a new feature for the Computational Model Library and the CoMSES Network: Model Reviews and Certification. Model authors may request that their models be reviewed for completeness and fulfilling CoMSES Modeling Standards. Models that meet these modeling standards will be certified and will display a Certification badge.